LOADING

Type to search

Community Featured

Meet Laurel Clace ’25

Share

“Hi everyone! My name is Laurel Clace, and I am a marketing major from Keene, New Hampshire. You can find me on the softball field or taking photos at SJC sporting events. My biggest advice to get involved on campus is to join a club or a sports team, because you will meet many lifelong friends!”

As soon as I got on campus, I knew I wanted to get involved with the community. I decided to walk on to the softball team, and that allowed me to make many new friends and create lifelong bonds. Being involved with sports at SJC has taught me how to better my time management skills as well as create a balance between school and athletics. I was able to learn how to prioritize my school work while dedicating my time to the softball team. The most important lesson I’ve learned so far while being a student athlete at SJC is how crucial it is to cherish the time you have on the field and in a team environment, as this can be taken from you at any given time. You never know when your last game will be so it is vital to put 110% into every practice and every game.

Previous Article