More reasons than ever to work in Baggot Street
SJC Students: Are you looking for a job on campus this year? If so, you’re in luck. Because one of the best jobs on campus is looking for you.
Campus Dining Services is hiring for a variety of positions and shifts across Baggot Street/Brewed Awakenings (21 openings) and Pearson’s Cafe (10 openings). Our jobs are famous for maximum flexibility, close-knit teams, and free food. We pride ourselves on fitting into busy student schedules and making work fun.
But this year, we’re making Dining Services jobs even better. These are some of the most critically important positions at the College, and our salary and benefits have been expanded to reflect larger economic trends in food service, as well as our commitment to excellence.
So what does better mean exactly? Here are just some of the benefits our student worker team will enjoy in 2022/23:
- Our newly increased hourly wage is the most competitive at SJC.
- More flexibility – now you only need to commit to 6 hours per week.
- Night, evening and weekend shifts will help avoid the dreaded class overlap.
- Free shoes! Yes, we’re providing new high traction shoes for all employees of Dining Services.
- Employee appreciation benefits and prizes. Work doesn’t need to be boring – we like to introduce some friendly competition and games along the way.
- Optional early move-in to campus.
All Baggot and Pearson’s positions start on August 22nd, and virtual interviews will start this week.