LOADING

Type to search

Academics Featured Home Overview

The power of SJC’s Online Leadership MBA.

Share

As an adult learner, it’s often overwhelming to think about getting your degree online. You want to advance your career but with work and family, how do you fit it all in?

It takes a village. Saint Joseph’s is a college where community grows. With our support system and term schedules, we can be part of your village, helping your dream to come true. Just ask Katherine Rogers ’19 Leadership MBA.

“Getting my MBA from SJC was one of the best decisions I ever made! My academic advisor was awesome; she was knowledgeable, helpful, insightful, and made me feel like I was well supported. Support, especially IT, around the program was outstanding too, which is critical for an online program. I had a preconceived notion that an online program might feel isolating because you’re not in a physical classroom face to face with your classmates and professors. This was not the case, however. The Socratic method actually encouraged a great deal of interface among classmates and since most of us traveled through the program at relatively the same pace, I found many folks familiar as a new class began. Friendships developed as we reached out via email and text and within chat spaces. The professors were engaged and accessible and I especially appreciated their varied and interesting backgrounds. I really loved the program, felt I got so much out of it, and highly recommend it to anyone serious about expanding their knowledge base.”

⇒ Learn more about SJC’s Business Programs