Career Studio’s Tips for Getting the Most Out of Summer Vacation.
Hone relevant skills at work or during your internship
- Request the opportunity to job shadow a senior employee;
- Work with your supervisor to undertake new responsibilities;
- Identify skills that you bring to the table—what do your coworkers remember about working with you specifically?
Revisit your resume
- Update your professional experience section to include newer, relevant roles;
- Reconsider older positions and/or high school information—is this information reflective and relevant to your professional identity?
- Ask someone you trust for feedback.
Rest, relax, and recharge
- Read a book—for fun;
- Reconnect with friends and family;
- Spend time outside!
Stay well and take care, and as always, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns along the way!
New Internship and Job Postings: Click here
Schedule a meeting with Ashley Bigda: Schedule a virtual appointment!