Academic Tutor Service for Online Degree Programs
SMARTHINKING is an online tutoring service available to all Online students. SMARTHINKING provides tutoring in a variety of subjects, some of which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Could you use some help getting started with your writing or math assignment? Maybe you just need some ideas, or maybe you have specific questions about grammar or organizing your paper.
- As a Saint Joseph’s College student, you have access to a unique online service for your course work.
- A real person will answer your questions online and give you feedback.
Some topic areas supported by SMARTHINKING:
With SMARTHINKING you can:
- All popup blockers should be disabled for SMARTHINKING.com.
- Your browser should allow cookies and pop-up windows.
- Make sure that you have Java installed. If you need to install Java, go to Java’s Website and follow the instructions for the free download.
For a full list of the most up to date settings, please refer to SMARTHINKING’s Technical FAQ page.
Accessing SMARTHINKING is simple. You will:
- Log into your LMS online course at:
- BrightSpace: Select your course and the SMARTHINKING link will be under Student Resources.
- Angel: From your course homepage, click on the link in the SMARTHINKING.com.
Need Help using SMARTHINKING?
- Once you log in, view the SMARTHINKING Student Handbook for all you need to know about navigating the website and using the service.
- The SMARTHINKING Technical Support team is available to assist you. First, check the information in the Customer Support section of your SMARTHINKING home page to answer any questions about using the service. If you still need help, contact SMARTHINKING customer support at (888) 430-7429, ext. 1 Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST or support@SMARTHINKING.com
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.