SJC’s Key2Purchase KeyBank systems allows for electronic processing of credit card expense reporting. This new tool enhances workflow. You will now be able to submit a paperless report, remotely.
Instructions for Key2Purchase Coding and Approving
- Credit Card holders will login to the Key2Purchase portal to review all charges, complete departmental coding, and populate a note field. The note field is intended to support the business purpose of the charge.
- Original receipts for all charges must be scanned and uploaded. Non-local travel approval documentation must be uploaded once per transaction envelope.
- Once complete, cardholders will submit their report for approval.
- The approver/supervisor has the ability to resubmit any questionable charges to the cardholder for appropriate support or coding.
- Cardholders are encouraged to complete the coding and uploading of receipts by the 10thof the month for all charges that occurred in the previous month.
- Managers are encouraged to approve all expenses and coding by the 20th of each month.
- Failure to complete the process within sixty days of the statement date will result in permanent revocation of the credit card, as stated on the Card Holder Acceptance document.