Campus Services provides mail and print services is located in the front of the Service Building and operates both the U.S. Mail and print services. We strive to provide a positive, pleasant and friendly environment for all students, faculty and staff.
U.S. mail is delivered once daily Monday – Friday by mid-day, daily at mail receptacles and at the blue mailbox in front of Mercy Hall. Outgoing mail is processed daily and delivered to the U.S. Post Office in Standish, Monday – Friday.
Mail Services provided
- We offer the same services as the U.S. Postal Service. U.S. Mail is picked up at offices and U.S. Mailboxes across campus; twice daily. Items can also be mailed out at the service counter located at Mail/Print Services.
- Inter-office mail is picked up and delivered daily, Monday – Friday
- Student mailboxes are located in the front of the building; mail is sorted and deposited in individual boxes for students by 12:00 noon.
- Shipping/Receiving services – we offer a variety of options, including FedEx®, UPS® and USPS®. Prices are determined by the carrier used.
- Supplies – we carry stamps, envelopes, and packing materials
- We offer Fax, copy/print and lamination services
- On campus Courier Service
- Automated mailings
Campus Services assigns all incoming first-year students and transfer student’s a mailbox number. Mailbox numbers are retained by students for the duration of continuous enrollment at the College. It is extremely important that all incoming mail/package(s) include your mailbox number, along with your complete name, including middle initial. It will help prevent delays as mail/package(s) are sorted by mailbox number and name. Students will receive an email notification(s) when a mail/package(s) is received.
Mail and packages should be addressed as follows:
Recipient’s first name, middle initial, last name
Saint Joseph’s College MB (Mailbox Number)
278 Whites Bridge Rd
Standish, ME 04084-5236
Delivery of Personal Packages
Packages shipped to students are received at Campus Services for distribution. Notification of package arrival by the carrier does not mean that you may pick up package immediately. You MUST wait until we have processed all packages and you have received an email from Campus Services, not the carrier. As a security precaution, a photo I.D. is required to pick up your package(s). Another student will not be allowed to pick up a package for another student unless the student has notified Campus Services by email at email@example.com. Due to limited storage space, we ask that packages be picked up at your earliest convenience. Packages may be picked up in the Mail/Print Services area between 8 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.
All personal packages received for students, faculty and staff need to pick up at the service counter. Saint Joseph’s College is not responsible for personal packages.
No CODs are accepted and we are not responsible for cash, checks or valuables sent through the mail.
During Christmas break, First Class mail will be forwarded to your home address. Packages are not forwarded but will be held at Campus Services and can be picked up when students return from break. At the end of the spring semester, First Class mail will be forwarded to your home address for the summer. Mail is forwarded to graduates for approximately 6 weeks after graduation. At the end of 6 weeks, mail will be returned to the sender. Graduates, please advise correspondents of your new address 4 weeks prior to Commencement so that there is no interruption in the delivery of your mail.
Students staying on campus for the summer need to inform Campus Services to hold their mail and packages on campus for the summer.
Faculty mail will be delivered to their assigned mailboxes. We will no longer hold mail over the summer.
We offer discounted bulk mailing programs for mailings consisting of 200 pieces or more. Depending on your delivery needs and advanced planning, these programs can reduce your postage costs considerably and, in many situations, even give you faster, more accurate delivery. Postage cost reductions can run as high as 50% less than individual piece rates.
Campus Services offers a system that prints, folds, inserts and addresses items including the Delivery Point Barcode. To qualify for postage discounts, contact us to see if your mailing should be produced on this system.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or X 7717
- Minimum of 200 pieces
- Bulk mailing pieces must be identical in content; you may not add more to one piece than another
- No foreign addresses
- First Class and Standard Presort
- Minimum of 2-3 days to process
- NCOA certified
- If a large mailing is being processed to an outside mail house, please notify us of the cost of the postage and have the mail house send an extra copy of the paperwork for the Post Office. This ensures that we have enough postage at the Post Office for the mailing to go out and keeps our records with the Post Office up to date.
- No piece or pieces should be put in the U.S. mail by itself. They need to be mailed in a group of 200 pieces or more. If some of the printed pieces are to be used any other way than bulk mailing, the indicia must be covered up or an “X” put through it.
- Large mailings: Before a large mailing gets too far into the planning stage, include the Mail/Print Services in your mailing arrangements. We can be of assistance to ensure your mailing is cost effective, efficient and timely.
- All outgoing mail needs a department code on the piece.
- Outgoing personal mail is handled with company mail. It must be sealed and have proper postage affixed prior to depositing in the mail system.
- All mail addressed to our physical address is property of Saint Joseph’s College. For this reason, you should not receive personal correspondence.
Campus Services provides convenient and cost effective printing and copying services to faculty, staff, students and outside organizations. The staff is dedicated to providing quality work, friendly service, and complete requests in a timely manner, while supporting the core values of the college.
We actively support the College sustainability initiative by using copy paper made in the U.S.A. and delivered locally, it’s earth-friendly, too., FSC® Certification means our copy paper is made from responsible sources!
We carry limited color paper. If we don’t have the color you’re looking for we can order it with next day delivery.
- Black and white copies (8.5 x 11)
- Color copies (8.5 x 11)
- Class handouts
- Posters (up to 12 X 18)
- Mail/Letter merges
- Automated Mailings
- Fold and inserting
- NCR-Duplicate forms: 2-part, 3-part, 4-part
Please contact us for pricing and scheduling your project.
All materials need to be print ready.
(Use our fillable form and submit to email@example.com.)