Welcome to Your Online Portal
Our Sebago Campus is your campus too! As an online student, you also have access to the following amenities and services on our campus in Standish, Maine:
- Free use of the Alfond Center, including the gym and fitness classes
- The abundant resources and study spaces in Wellehan Library
- Support and services from the Career Studio and the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE).
If you have questions about accessing any of these amenities or services, please contact your Academic Advisor.
The Campus Café portal provides current students with convenient access to:
- course availability and self-registration
- the college’s web-based forms (i.e. course enrollments extension request),
- current enrollment information (i.e. degree audit, course assignment status),
- as well as some useful self-service options ( i.e. library barcode information for online databases, updating contact information).
Students must log in to the Campus Café portal with their assigned SJC User ID and Password (also used for Brightspace login and the Wellehan Library’s online database login). Please see below for other useful and helpful information.
Financing Your Education
Useful Information for New Students
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.