If you have questions or concerns about registration, contact the Registrar’s Office by phone at (207) 893-7797.
Advising for the Spring 2023 semester will begin on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
Advising for the Fall 2023 semester will begin on Friday, March 3, 2023.
Spring 2023 Registration Dates
- Monday, October 31: Current Seniors
- Tuesday, November 1: Juniors
- Wednesday, November 2: Sophomores
- Thursday, November 3: Freshmen
Fall 2023 Registration Dates
- Monday, April 3, 2023: Current Seniors and Juniors (Rising Seniors)
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023: Sophomores (Rising Juniors)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023: Freshmen (Rising Sophomores)
Important Dates for Fall 2022
- The first day of classes in the Fall 2022 semester is Monday, August 29.
- The last day to drop a class for the Fall 2022 semester (Add/Drop period ends) is Friday, September 2.
- The last day of classes in the Fall 2022 semester is Wednesday, December 9.
- Final Exams will be held December 12-15.
Spring 2022 Course Registration
This web site will give you all the information you need for a successful registration for Spring 2022 semester classes.
Master Course Schedule – Spring 2022
Student Instructions for Registration– Spring 2022
NOTE: Students with financial holds with the college will not be allowed to register for classes until arrangements have been made to clear all financial obligations.
Please follow this advice to ensure your registration for the Spring 2022 semester classes goes smoothly.
- Students register for their courses online. No student will be allowed to register until they connect with their faculty advisor and get approved to register.
- Please refer to the Student Instructions for Online Registration (see link above) for logging in to Campus Cafe and registering for courses.
- Registration is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis for each class level.
In preparation for Registration:
- Review the Spring 2022 course offerings in light of your major and minor requirements, as well as your progress towards satisfying the general education requirements.
- Review the faculty advising schedule and make necessary arrangements to ensure a timely meeting with your advisor. NOTE: First year students should make an appointment with their faculty advisor via Pinestand.
- Select a “first choice” schedule of courses to meet your requirements. For each course, choose alternatives to be used in the event of closed courses. If your major requires a specific course (by course number) this Spring, do not schedule a replacement. Rather, discuss this with the person processing your registration.
- Connect with your faculty advisor and complete the registration form. Your advisor will then authorize you (in Campus Cafe) to register online on your appointed day.
- NURSING STUDENTS: ALL Nursing students must connect with their faculty advisor and get approved in Campus Cafe to register online for any courses. This policy applies to all Nursing students – even if they do not wish to make any changes to their pre-registered schedule.
- Log in to Campus Cafe on your Registration Day. Remember that courses will fill up and be closed to future enrollments as Registration proceeds.
- Once registered, your class schedule for the Spring 2022 semester can be accessed via MyWebServices. Students in selected majors will be pre-registered into required major courses (only) in order to guarantee seating in those courses. Please check MyWebServices to see if you have been pre-registered into courses for the Spring 2022 semester. Students are reminded to list these courses on their registration form.
Students in selected majors will be pre-registered into required major courses (only) in order to guarantee seating in those courses. Please check MyWebServices to see if you have been pre-registered into courses for the Spring 2022 semester. Students are reminded to list these courses on their registration form.
The Registrar’s Office is located in Scully Hall.
Office: (207) 893-7798
FAX: (207) 893-7701
8:30AM to 4:30PM
Monday – Friday
Office of the Registrar
Saint Joseph’s College
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, Maine 04084
Senior Associate Registrar